Spokes is pleased to announce its partnership with Autoguard Warranties to create a genuine industry first- Spokesguard e-bike extended warranty.
The warranty is available for any 2-5 year old Bosch equipped e-bike and covers the electronic system, including the motor, battery, switch and cables.
In a world where finances are tight and the cost to change bikes after 2 years is high, we believe this warranty adds real value and peace of mind to e-bike riders that are otherwise still happy with their bikes.
- Bosch Motor
- Switch (Control Unit)
- Electrical Systems (inc. cables)
- All labour costs
Purchase the warranty on Spokesonline.com (Click Here)
Upon purchasing the product, you will be sent an email requesting some specific information about your bicycle, and will be required to get a diagnostics report performed at your local Bosch Service Centre.
On receipt of this satisfactory report, we will verify your live Spokesguard Warranty.
If we are not able to cover you as a result of the report then you will receive an immediate full refund.
Once covered all you need to do is phone us on 03432 271499 and tell the claims team what has failed.
Take your bike to your local Bosch Service Centre and we will get you back on the road/trail.
Spokesguard is division of Spokes of Bagshot Ltd. An established independent bike retailer. We have partnered with Autoguard Warranties to offer this unique e-bike extended warranty.
Our expertise in the bike trade and Autoguards knowledge of providing award winning extended warranties to motor dealerships combined to develop this great new product, and to offer a great service to the ever growing e-bike community.
E-bikes are very expensive bits of equipment. The standard warranty provided with a Bosch powered e-bike is for 2 years. After 2 years you are not protected against failures to the motor and electronics. Buying a new e-bike every 2 years is expensive and not an option for many people.
If your bike has a problem after it is 2 years old then repairs are very expensive and bills can easily be between £1,000 and £2,000 including the parts & labour charges.
With a Spokesguard warranty you are covered whatever the electrical failure.
We cover all parts and labour costs.
Repairs can be completed at any Bosch Approved Service Centre.
- The Company shall not be liable for any repair requests arising thereby or indirectly caused or contributed by or in consequence of a loss;
- 1.(a) Resulting from any modification to the bike or the substitution of components by non-standard components or equipment not approved by the manufacturer of the bike.
- (b) Caused by or arising from:
- (i) Overheating, corrosion or the gradual reduction in operating performance commensurate with the age and mileage covered by the bike.
- (ii) Negligence, abuse or wilful damage.
- (iii) The subjecting of the bike to a load greater than that permitted by the manufacturer’s recommendations.
- (iv) Fire, self-ignition, lightning, earthquake, explosion, frost, storm, tempest, flood, water damage, theft or attempted theft, aircraft or other aerial devices or articles dropped there from or any extreme cause.
- (v) Any road traffic accident, collision or fire damage; including total loss of bike.
- (c) Involving components subject to recall or repair or replacement by the manufacturer or attributable to a manufacturer’s design defect.
- (d) Directly or indirectly caused by or arising out of war, invasion, act of foreign enemy, hostilities (whether war be declared or not), civil war, rebellion, revolution, insurrection or military or usurped power, riot, civil commotion, strikes, lockout, confiscation or detention by customs or other officials or authorities, malicious intent or vandalism.
- 2. Any ancillary components or equipment not listed under the “What is Covered” section.
- 3. Any parts, which have not failed but have been reported as requiring replacement during routine servicing and/or repairs or at the time of when a service contract repair is in progress.
- 4. Any liability for death, bodily injury or loss of or damage to property other than the covered components or loss of use or any consequential loss of whatsoever nature.
- 5. Non-compliance with the conditions relating to the servicing of the bike.
- 6. Any faults or defects deemed to have been present at the time of service contract inception.
- 7. All contracts are administered and maintained by Autoguard Warranties Limited.
- 8. All Claims must be authorised prior to repair.