Zipp 353 NSW Carbon Tubeless 700C Rear Wheel - 12X142mm
Zipp’s 353 NSW Tubeless Disc-brake wheelset is the pinnacle of our pursuit of versatility and speed. This wheelset fuses Zipp’s two most advanced approaches, Sawtooth™ rim profile and TSE™, for an all-encompassing approach to performance. With its undulating 45-mm deep rim shape, the 353 NSW provides speed on every terrain with best-in-class aerodynamic efficiency and crosswind stability. The 353 NSW is Zipp’s lightest tubeless wheelset yet.
Zipp’s use of hookless (straight side) rims in the 353 NSW is integral to achieving our mission of Making You Faster. With hookless, the transition between the tire and the rim is more seamless and aero. Zipp’s hookless rims have more efficient resin distribution, which means lighter wheels.
They also are highly durable. Zipp’s 353 NSW’s Sawtooth™ rim shape with Hyperfoils™ optimizes aerodynamic efficiency and crosswind stability. The Sawtooth™ design also allows the rim to be structurally strong but light. That will help you snap out of corners and maintain that speed no matter the terrain, especially the steep, punchy stuff.
The 353 NSW utilizes Zipp’s Total System Efficiency™, or TSE™, approach to wheel design: overcoming specific barriers to speed: wind resistance, gravity, rolling resistance, and vibration losses. The wheelset’s 25mm internal width is ideal for running wider tubeless tires at reduced air pressure for a more efficient ride. At the center of the 353 NSW is the Cognition V2 Hubset re-engineered with an updated Axial Clutch V2™ mechanism for quicker engagement and lower friction as well as improved durability.
- Versatile endurance wheelset for the modern road bike with tubeless and hookless rim profile
- Our lightest tubeless wheelset yet, making it a fast-puncher ready to fight
- Optimized tire bed for easy tire installation
- TSE™ for greater efficiency and reduced rolling resistance
- Sawtooth™ rim with Hyperfoil™ nodes and HexFin™ ABLC dimple pattern for top aero and crosswind-stability performance with an undulating rim depth
- Cognition V2 hubset rolls efficiently whether you are pedaling or coasting. Its Axial ClutchV2 technology reduces drag and lowers friction
- Ships with 12mm front and rear end caps
- Center locking rotor interface. Lockring is included with the wheels
- Zipp graphics applied using Zipp’s ImPress™ direct-print technology
- XDR™ or SRAM/Shimano driver bodies
- Campagnolo driver body sold separately
- Lifetime warranty
Carbon – Hookless
Tubeless tires only
Disc (Center Lock)
Rim - inside width
UD fiber, Impress technology
CX-Ray - Black
Driver body type
Axle type (Wheels)
Aluminum front & rear
Cartridge - Stainless Steel
Axial Clutch V2, 54 POE
Driver body material
Max tire pressure
Max recommended rider weight
Spoke Length DS
Spoke Length NDS
Max outside width
Visit our store for collection Monday to Saturday
Providing exceptional customer service
Give us a call, we will be happy to help!