Frog 44 - 16" / Pink
Frog 44 is the first in our new and improved frame range. It is the perfect, great value bike for 4 to 5 year olds with an average inside leg of 44cm. Reducing the weight of this model by using smaller tube diameters and thinner tube walls. Frog 44 weighs only 6.39kg. This new frame has a longer steerer tube with a 10mm spacer on top of the stem. This allows room to move the handlebars higher as they grow. Featuring Tektro brakes with easy reach levers, mudguards, and 5 year warranty.
Why buy a Frog 44?
- Lightweight but sturdy frame making the bike easy to manoeuvre for your child and easy for you to carry
- Tektro brakes with small, easy to reach brake levers. Better control means improved confidence for young riders
- Patented Frog cranks for easier pedalling reduces the distance between the pedals increasing efficiency and comfort
- Free 5 year warranty on frame and forks
- Reflectors, mudguard and bell included
Product Safety Certification
ISO 8098 and CPSC 1512 (CFR 1512)
4 - 5
6061 T6 heat treated Aluminium alloy, seat tube 9"" (230mm)
6061 T6 heat treated aluminium alloy
Quando, aluminium, sealed hub, 5mm allen bolt internal fixing, 16 hole
Quando, aluminium, sealed hub, standard freewheel thread and 5mm allen bolt internal fixing, 16 hole, drive side chain tensioner
ATA, standard ISO thread, 18t, 4 prong removal, chrome plated/brown
Aluminium, 16"", double wall, machined braking surface
Aluminium, 5mm allen key fixing
Neco, 1""1/8 , threadless, safety steering stop, Frog Bikes top cap
Aluminium, 1""1/8, 38mm, 4 bolt clamp
Frog Bikes specific, lock on, slim grips
Visit our store for collection Monday to Saturday
Providing exceptional customer service
Give us a call, we will be happy to help!